- Their unique body shape is not only adorable, but also served a purpose. Originally Dachshunds were shaped to allow easy access in and out of badger setts. The name Dachshund is the German Word for badger dog.
- To take that further, Dachshunds also hold the record for being the smallest (and cutest) hunting breed.
- During WWI, the idea of Weenie Dogs being Germany's Dog hurt its reputation. It took a long time to recover from the propaganda, but thankfully people came to their senses making Doxies one of the most popular breeds today.
- Official Mascot of the 1972 Olympics
- Wiener Dog Races are a thing and quite popular!
Show off your love for the beloved Wiener with our D Is For Dachshund T-Shirt today!
Show Us Your Shirt
🗽 USA Designed and Shipped
👕 Premium Quality T-Shirts
🚚 Fast, Free Shipping to the U.S.
😍 Unique, One Of A Kind Designs
🌎 Worldwide Delivery Available